Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 100

Thread: To TC

  1. #61
    Inactive Member STEVENMOLLEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    JENI I LOVE YOU!!!!

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Caroline1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi sweet TC! How are you doing today? I'm feeling fine now except a sore throat that has been bothering me for over a week and seems to not want to vanish from me [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] . Hope you're doing just fine as well. Have you finished shopping Christmas gifts? I have only one more gift to buy and then I'm ready [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] .

    Man, I love Christmas so very much!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #63
    Inactive Member STEVENMOLLEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    HEY S.C. , I'M SORRY YOUR NOT FELLING WELL! I'M JUST FINE! YES I'M DONE WITH SHOPPING GIRL! I TO LOVE CHRISTMAS, BUT I GET VERY LONELY WITH MY FAMILY THERE ALL GONE! I HAVE ONE SISTER AND ONE BROTHER BUT I DONT SEE THEM! MY BRUD LIVES VIRGINIA! MY SISTER LIVES BOUT 20MINS FROM ME BUT HER HUB IS AN A*S*S*HOLE! SHE CAN'T GET OUT!


    TAKE CARE GIRLFRIEND!!!


    I WISH YOU LOVE HUNNY!!!!


    MERRY CHRISTMAS SHA!


    LOVE ME TC


    KEVIN IS SO FINE!!! I WANT HIM RIGHT NOW! THIS VERY MINUTE!!!

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Caroline1977's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry to hear that about your sister, TC. Hopefully you can talk to each on the phone a little more often. Where is Jeni??? I want to [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] with her.

    [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member STEVENMOLLEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    DUNNO SHA, SHE BETTER CALL ME , JENI
    LOVE ME TC

  6. #66
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Where Did You Vanish To TC? I Miss You Dearest. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member STEVENMOLLEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    JENI HEY GIRL MY TOOK OVER THE PUTER!

    I'M HERE NOW WHERE ARE YOU ?

    YOU LOVE ME ?

    LOVE TC

  8. #68
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hello TC,
    How Are You? I Hope Your Saturday Is Going Well!!! I Have Returned & I Am Ready for more Trivia Dearest. Are You watching "Bull Durham"? Kevin As Crash Is... So Gorgeous!!!

    If I Had Been Susan, I Definetely Know Who I would Have Chosen & It would Not have Been Tim Ladie's LOL.36 7 3

  9. #69
    Inactive Member STEVENMOLLEY's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    HEY JENI AND LYNN, I'M DOING FINE OVER!
    I WILL WRITE TRIVIA OK
    NO I'M WATCHIN D.W.W. SHA!

    I GET TO SEE HIS BUTT!LOL


    SEE YA GIRLS


    LOVE ME TC
    PUT ON YOUR IM JENI RIGHT NOW OR CALL ME ON THE PHONE!!!!!

  10. #70
    Inactive Member ALLTITANIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We will wait Patiently TC,
    for more Trivia Question's.
    Now TC, I have heard That The Man's Derriere You seen was Not Truly Kevin & It was A body Double!!! So Sorry To Have To say that Girlfriend, I Hope It's not To Terribly Disappointing, Take Care!!! Have fun watching your Movie!!! I Am.36 11 2
    I Cannot Believe I Posted This Smiley LOL!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •